Saturday, April 22, 2006

Single And Attached Which Is Better?

Suddenly thought of blogging this out. I had a girl friend who is really sad and confused now. Not knowing what to do. Is what she should do. Haiz. How can I help her? I've never been through it before. I only know relationship problems sux. Been single is the best.

Guy buddy troubled over relationship problems and haiz-ing away. Girl friend sharing her relationship problems with me and crying away. I'm really stuck. I don't know what to do and how to help them. My dears, can I just cry and haiz with you both? T.T

This guy friend of mine. Who is being with his girlfriend for a couple of years. The girl is caring, kind and a lot more good points to mention last time. But now, she had changed. Not for the better, but for the worse. She didn't care about her boyfriend much now. Keep throwing her temper and quarrel with her guy. Her family and friends are important then her boyfriend. I admit they are important too. But shouldn't she share some care to her boyfriend too? He's upset recently. Who can he talk to? Not his girl, but to his friends like me and others. Previously when they broke up, you know how my friend is? He's sad. Sad like hell. No mood to do anything. Just rotting and haiz-ing away. I don't even know how to comfort him. I don't know how to share his problems. It's the same now. He says he's tired. His feelings had fade. He doesn't feel the same as the last time towards his girl now. I asked him to give himself a break. I can understand why he's worried. He's going for NS soon. He's worried about the relationship. I can't help much. Jia you ba buddy. You can do it. You and your girl will be fine. Best wishes.

This girl friend of mine. A much more worse case. She fell in love with her best friend. A friend who stays and stands by her when she is upset and needs somemore to be there with her. She's crying to me and asking me what to do? Admit her feelings to her best friend? She's afraid of getting rejected. She's afraid they can't even be friends after she told him this. Don't admit her feelings? And try to avoid him? Hide your feelings? That will only make her feel more worse. I'd leave the choice to her. I'm in no position to say this. Hope all goes well for them both.

I've a few excellent phrases to share. It's my way of living hence sharing it out with the others. Hope it helps.

Believe: Believe in yourself. Believe in others. Believe in the future. It's in your hands. The path is yours. Choose it but never regret. Go along with your way. Remember, it's in your hands. The choice is yours. Your future is yours to decide.

Trust: Trust yourself. Trust the others. You will never be wrong. Be positive. Be sure. Be clear. Just be yourself and you will know.

Learn: Learn to accept. Learn to reject. Learn to think. Learn to be smart. Learn to let go when there's a need. Learn to give in. Learn to just be yourself. Your own self.

Understand: Understand yourself. Understand people around you. Understanding between each other. Understand that it's you who will understand yourself best. When you understand yourself, then you will understand what I'm trying to say.