Sunday, April 23, 2006

Oh Gawd

Venassa-Mae is actually my relative. Sort of unbelievable. But it's real. She's my grandma's aunt's granddaughter. What de. Don't even know how we are related in this way. LOL.

When mom told us this, dad and I were like kena shock. It's unbelievable. Seems that mom also never met Venassa before. She only saw her mom before. Wore Venassa's mom's clothes before. They are rich since long time ago. Envy sia.

Venassa-Mae = Worth billons. Piang eh! I remembered twins saying about sawing her at one of don't know whose funeral or what before. Didn't go last time, so never managed to catch a look at her.

She's pretty and she knows everything. She even managed to charm Prince William. If she never reject him last time. Then hur hur! My mom's "lao gu" aka old aunt is so proud to have a granddaughter like her.

Enough talk about someone whom I didn't even met before. Perharps when there's a large family gathering, then I'd go kaypoh bah. xD

Just finish my slots for the dj marathon. Cover fire da ge till 1am and pass it to bas da jie. Very tired now. It's been a long time since I last DJ-ed. And eeyer! Deer dj never told me. I ask him about it yesterday to tell me if he's dj-ing. Bad deer!

Feel so touched by all the litez supporters. Roger lah and afew more. It's been such a long time since I last stay so long in habbo. They made me feel really welcome and warm again. But I really won't be staying in habbo for a long time. It's getting bored. The more you play it, the more sian you are.

I need a rest and a break now. Won't be typing my novel tonight. Received some comments about it saying it's not true enough. Looks fake. I'd go edit and think of some new stuffs to add in.

Suddenly found that mei drift alot from me. Not other then mei, di also. And some of my bestie friends. So sad. But I really won't be online much. I'd leave it to fate. Fading away or not. I can't decide.

PS: The drama I'm watching now is sibei lame lah. Named what 'Hi shang ban nu lang' acted by jolin and show. Laughing my guts out now. Lol. Back to the tv.

Tata~