Thursday, April 13, 2006

I Just Wanna Say

I just wanna say...

I'm sleepy

I'm tired

I'm busy

I'm vexed

~~~

Went JE's Poh Kim today to buy ''da chang jin'' vcd for mom. The voucher isn't available now. So we get a free $10 for the next item we buy right on the spot. Manage to grab 3 hong kong movies. Don't even know what show are those. Actually wanted to buy xin niang 18 sui. Love the korean show damn much. But don't bear to fork out another $17. So oh well..

Shopped at This Fashion for tops. Found 4 tops to my liking. And of course, bought them all. Cost $26 for 4 tops after discount. Not bad, quite worth. And the tops are very fitting and nice.

Actually the bag mom bought is quite alrite. The pink and the quality is the one I like. Not really childish. But just it's way too expensive. $30 for that. Equals to around 15 bucks SG dollars. No wonder all said mom tio chop cai tao. She asked me bring it to East Coast. Hmm.. See how first.

Followed by going to kai ma's house. Twins won't be back till late night. Went to pass kai ma the thing ah po asked mom to bring over. Then of course, the adults started to talk talk chat chat, leaving me nearly dozing off there. Kai ye will be going back overseas to work this friday. That's fast. By the way, even kai ma knows which type of bag I wanted. But why mom don't know? No wonder they said kai ma knows me better.

Bas's playing JJ Lin's Tu Ran Lai Le now on litez. I'm really tired. Should be sleeping early tonight. Tata~