Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Thoughts

Mom will be back soon. And guess what? She bought me a bag from malacca. But.....
It's pink in colour?!?!?!?!!??
................................. <-- Speechless *fainted on the spot* Ma! I know I love hello kitty. But you don't have to buy me a pink bag. It's too childish!
Plus she said, "You friday going east coast outing? Bring this bag lor."
-_- HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I comfirm whoever reads this post will ROFL.

Ok, enough of the bag thingy. Regarding the east coast's outing, I've gathered about 15 people comfirming about that.
My sms flying cos of smsing too many to all the people going and comfirming with them. -_-
So the programes planning I'd leave it to XY. Why must the girls do everything? Shouldn't guys help too? Here's what 61 says to me in sms.
Me: Everything me and XY do. You help lah. You more senior then us.
61: See you guys on froday then! *sleeps* Wake me up when friday come.
Me: *vomit blood on the spot*
I'd rather wake him up when friday ends.

By the way, in case you have not notice, I've got a new chinese blog! Using a taiwan blog. It's way too cool. There's free music to go along with it. With over more then a 100 for you to choose from. I can add and discard whatever I don't like that comes with the blog. And there's more then 50 cute templates for you to choose from. Yet the best is the flash thingy. You can select 5 pictures and edit them and dump them into your blog. I've added 5 pictures of Frog in. Brings back lots of memories and feel. Feel free to peep at it and comment on it. My chinese posts will goes there from now on. My feeling of a show, myself and anything and everything.

http://blog.xuite.net/rongfang/dreamland

Alrity, wonder if I have the ''ling gan'' to continue the story. Not sleeping early tonight again I guess. Woke up at 4pm today and hence dad gave me a black face. =S

Offs~

PS: I really don't dare to look at the bag my mom bought me later -_-