Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Awaiting

There's nothing much for me to blog recently. I really need to go out soon. There's so many things I have not buy. Please give me alittle more time! Help! I'm running out of time!

XY and me planned for the outing. She'd take care of the programes and makan while I'd take care of the going list and comfirm with them, telling them about the transport etc. We're going to make this a wonderful trip. We're going to make sure the teens won't quarrel or what so ever. Hope 61 helps. He only know how to sms me and ask about this and that. Help us plan alittle lah.

So excited about the trip. Can't wait for it. But now I really got to wake up early and went out. If I sleep till 3pm or 4pm, all got to be cancelled. And hope I won't be late on that day. 2pm leh. Got to wake at 11am le. Cos the venue is quite far. Don't want to let them all wait for me this da jie.

Hate it sooooooooooo much when dad wakes me up today. Immediently give him a black face. Please lor, does he know I never sleep last night? The show takes 6 hours to be completed nowadays. I'm going to sleep early tonight after typing the last of my draft. No more le. Unless I think more and type more. But brain dead recently. Zzzz..

Mom's going to be back soon. Yay~ Swee~ I had enough of takeaway food. I miss mom and her cooking. Zzz.. Am feeling hungry again. Food food here I come. No wonder I'd grow fat. Eat and sleep all day. Piggy me.

And oh yes, will get to see Fenni more online. She'd got a laptop for her studies. Time sure fly fast. Last time still remembered going to the kindergarden to walk home with her sometimes. Now she's already in poly. And that means I'm old too. Waaaa...

Makan more important first. I'm not the oldest anyway. Still got 61 lao da for that outing. He's older a couple of months then me. Been born in dec sure helps sometimes. Muwawa.. Siams for food oh~