Monday, April 10, 2006

Shocking Day

Received quite a number of shocks today. Firstly kena shock by imman. He actually make an animation avater for me. That's so nice of him. I know why he did it for me. Maybe just because I helped him in his reporting stuffs last few times. Such a sweet boy. :)

Our gathering keep changing place. I was like vomiting blood today. Luckily there's XinYing to help me with it. 61 keep bo chup. Bad mood I think. So we leave him alone. He also got temper de wor. Not a mr nice guy after all. =X Seems all born in the year of ox had a very bad temper.

It's decided on east coast this friday. Not sure if I'm going. Didn't even went east coast before. So yea, will leave it. If there's people to tag along, I'd go. But hope they won't bully the younger ones. So bad lor. Had to PS rice too. Sigh. But there's always a next time right?

This week's episode of Magician is chao nice and touching. Two people in love with each other cannot be together cos of some matters and responsibility. Is being responsible that important after all? So important that you can give up true love? That's quite sad huh?

The story I wrote received comments asking if I'm someone close to Ming Dao or Qiao En. Lol? They actually treat it as real? Alamak! Don't want lah. Later cause more misunderstanding out. Yesterday night rush another article out. Headache by it. Anyhow type become rojak. Got to think of more new articles. My standby posts are running out.

Back to my regular and usual stuffs for tonight. Discovered computer isn't too laggy afterall. That's great. I can do alot of things then. :)