Sunday, April 09, 2006

Wooooooooooooooo

Cannot believe it. We actually asked over 10 people out!? To NP on Good Friday! Wow! That's our highest record so far. LOL! Just hope all will be able to come. :D

Happy happy~ Awaiting friday. But someone isn't happy today. 61 seems to be in a bad mood. DD says he having PMS?! LOL! Wonder if it's me or him. I then having PMS lah. Nearly quarrel with 61 on msn. Not fake de lor. Those teens are asking both of us to chill down. Zzzz..

Very tired leh, don't know if I'm going out tomorrow. Need to get mom her vcd. Then mon or tue went doc there. Jia lat. So busy. Having a headache too. Been thinking too much about my stories. Blur till forget to switch off switchs everytime. Don't forget gas can liao. :S

Type and sms too much till my hands are not listening to me now. Sms flying soon. So many typos tonight. Cham lah. I better just blog a short post and go rest my poor fingers. Tata~