Saturday, April 08, 2006

Oh No? Oh Yes?

Deejayed awhile today. Around 8 at night. Not bad oh. My system is still running smoothly. Scared me. Thought my computer cannot stand the huge stress and will crashed. Luckily it didn't do anything much.

Fetch an average of 50 listeners today. Wonder who the 51 listeners so guai one. Never went off. And no new listeners log on to hear too. So it's always 51 listeners in between 8.30pm to 9.30pm. Glad lah. Dad still suan me my voice sucks who will listen? But it's weird. The way I talk in real and radio isn't the same.

Think tomorrow litez got events. Don't think I'd able to attend. Regarding the gathering, almost all put my aeroplane. Got a shock when 61 sms me on his way back from work asking me to ask another of us out. Woah! Jio meimei ah? Later her ''bf', as in habbo and real life arbish you then you know. xD

Not sure if I'd go out on weekends. Really am bored. Please! Someone accompany me out lah! T.T

I'd go back to blogging my novel now. The forums ''da da'' are asking me to chiong drafts. Quite shock BN meimei also read it. Ahahahas..

I'm blaming myself now. What is my brain thinking? I actually forget about Fai's birthday!! His 20th birthday! And I go and forget it. What the hell. -_- He's so upset now. Sorry buddy. I really don't mean it. I've totally forget about it. Don't even know when is his birthday le. Wa lao. Jia lat. Cham sia. Better don't let him see my blog. I'm going to get murdered.

I siam liao oh~