Thursday, April 20, 2006

Insane Me

I'm insane! Can't believe it myself. Third post today. Won't be blogging much these few days. Totally busy with forums stuffs. I'm officially Ming Dow Club's member. Wee~~!! So hard to get in. Will be busy over there, writing novels and creating pictures and all.

Went to apply for job today. Cafe cartel is bad, worse, sucks. Need to "bao gao liao". Chops food, serve food, clean table, wash plates, mop floor, wash toilet. And the pay is only roughly about $180 for part time. Still need to work till 1am. After cleaning will be 2 plus, reach home will be 3am. Buy hey? I like the time but not the pay. I'm insane. Loves night hours work time. Lol.

Another is a cakery. The pay is DAMN high till I goes woah infront of the manager. LOL! Part time is $4.50 per hour while full time is $6.50 per hour. DAMN high right? Problem is there's possible we need to go till say Changi? Hougang? Bedok etc to work. Time is not comfirmed. But if I work full time, I'd get $1500 per month! DAMN IT! Love the salary. =D

Saw that that "bitch" O.O actually added me. Muhahaha! I add her before but kena reject so so many times by her but now she actually throw herself to me? Wahahahahaha! See how I'd bully her. But I feel like stepping out from there. Really don't have any extra time. The forums are already making me busy. Readers are rushing for me to update. I still need to think of more stories.

DAMN! I just love this word so much recently! Fug you lah! Don't play play with my blog. I'm not for you to mess with. I won't torelate nonsense! Be wary wor. I mean you! Yes! It's you!Wakakakakas!