Thursday, April 20, 2006

Random Post

Keep saying,
"RongFang, you must try to sleep early. Don't be foolish to turn the day and night opposite. You will look older if you don't catch your beauty sleep early."
This is what I told myself. In the end?

1am....

2am..........

3am................

4am....................

5am..........................

And I'm still here. Wide awake and blogging. What the? -_-

Simply nothing to do and bored to death at this time. Went around tagging friend's blog. Saw some happy and sad posts. Sometimes when you saw a cheerful person doesn't mean it's for real. They're just trying to pretend to be happy and don't want to let you get worried. What is this world going on? Full with sadness. Just give me a break and let me escape!

I love the korean show "bride 18" or known as "Xin Niang Shi Ba Sui". The girl is just 18 and she's married to a 28 year old guy. This really reminds me of my friend who had a boyfriend 10 plus years older then her. Does age gap really doesn't matter if they love each other?

Last time, I only know this relationship sure won't be able to work out. But now, try to think of it, it isn't that bad after all to have an older guy as your boyfriend. Just like my parents. My dad is 8 years old older then my mum. Hmm.. Here's some good points to have an older boyfriend.

First: He will know and understands the world much more better then you do.
Second: He will be able to protect and take care of you really well.
Third: You do not have to stand childish tempers of your boyfriend.
Fourth: He will be able to feed you with a stable income unlike those student boyfriend who can't even feed themselves let alone their girls?

But

There will be some bad points too.

Exp:

Friend: "Is this your older brother?"

!?!

More worse is

Friend: "Is this your father?"

......................................................

Speechless

-_-

So if you want to get an old boyfriend, try to get one which is not too old for you.

Oh well..

I guess it's time to sleep after all. What a lame post I just blogged.

ZZzzZzzZzzZZZzzzz

Nitez!