Thursday, April 20, 2006

I Love ...........

Oops, I actually forget to blog. Lol.. Too busy finding pictures. My target today is SHE's picture. Esp die die must find Ella's. I like her the most. Found quite alot. Happy oh~! ^^

I like Ella from SHE. Like Ming Dao from 183club. And Qiao En from 7 flowers. And nearly screamed out just now when I found the missing piece of Bluefish's art piece of Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa. THE PART OF THE STICKY! Yay! Wonder who is this person, all the pictures created by him/her are excellent.

Busy finding Hello Kitty pictures too. I love them! All these are my precious. Took up quite an amount of space in my computer. My videos, pictures, songs. I can't do without them!

Fenni came over to print her school stuffs. Poly life's never easy. Glad that my printer still can be of help to her. I still don't know that my computer had powerpoint software. Blur me. If Fenni never told me, I won't have discovered it.

Think will be going to Cafe Cartel for interview tomorrow. I needed that job. Jia you oh! I'd go back to my forums now.

PS: Anyone got a shock from the EXTRA LARGE XL size of the Hello Kitty blog background? It's nice. The navigators of the fairy kitty is nice too. Hee-ing away~~~ Tra lala~~