Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Nothing Much

Nothing much to say tonight. I type my story till 6+ in the morning. Didn't woke up in time to accompany mum to hospital. Sorry mama.

The best thing about today. Prof Ong says there's no need for mom to went back for check up anymore. Seems she has recovered fully. Wonderful! How I love Prof Ong for that. Dr Ivan isn't that great the previous time. Prof Ong still helps us to save money in saying there's not a need for a MRI or CT scan.

A busy week ahead. I'm rushing for time. Can only online at late night. In the end, not many of my friends are online. I'd just rot around before appearing offline to watch videos and stories etc.

Better get back to my stuffs now. Weekends is going to be a long day for the dj marathon. Will see if I can cover up anymore slots. There's still 4 more slots awaiting to be taken.

Oh yea. Fai yo me and is unalive now once again. -_- Suan le. Our 2 radio heads are dj-ing now. I really forget how long I never dj le. Lol..

By the way, if you haven not check out my chinese blog. Do visit it be clicking at the WELCOME sign at the front page. Tada~