Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Speechless

I've nothing much to say. Very glad that anonymous is back again. :)

Busy, very busy as usual. Went shopping for groceries. Heavy rain today. I just love and hate the rain. Seems that almost all of us were sick after the romantic rain strolling on friday. It's still better to hold an umbrella and don't try to act cool.

Got to sleep early and wake up early later to accompany mum to hospital for her check up. Really need to go this time. It's Prof Ong's appt. Just hope that, there's no such a need to go for an MRI or CT scan. We're dead broke.

There's a couple of part time jobs available at plaza. Will go try my luck when I'm free these days. I'm short of cash. The salary is quite high. And most important, I love jobs which is related to food.

Thinking of a new post tonight to update on my story. Readers said I'm tortuing them. Update after such a long time. No loh, is the blog torturing me. I had to repost all the posts. It's cranky. Off to kill my brain cells now. What a night.