Monday, April 17, 2006

Tired, Very Tired, Super Duper Tired

As what my title have said. I'm Tired. And I really am. The show is as slow as usual. I'm yawning and typing away. What the chicken did mum called me up when Karen jie came over? Can't she just let me have a little nap? She said. ''So fast 15 mins sleep already?'' Cannot meh? I'm tired lor. Got woken up early today as Yang is coming. As for the last two days, need to go out so no choice had to crawl out of my bed. I've got to ''look after'' the process of my show tonight and need to accompany mum to TTSH again on tuesday in the morning. So can't I nap alittle more? Never had a good day sleep recently.

As I had said, Yang came over my house and do his project. Or should I said his sister did it for him? Lol. The tomato project. Yang had turn into a fine handsome young teen now. Tanned and good looking. We watch Ai Qing Mo Fa Shi later. He likes the show too. That's really nice. Karen jie likes Ming Dao too. She says that Ming Dao is shuai! Agree?
Say no I kill you arh!

Message 61 today regarding yesterday's stuffs. Think the younger ones didn't pay for the cab fare is it? Asked him about it. He says never mind lah. And gives a :)
O_O <--His signature emoticon
I kena shock. Couldn't believe that he's such a gentleman. =X I'm kidding
61 says he wanted to meet the girls whom he never met before next time.
-.-'' <--This is the face he gave me then he said that. I -.-'' him back. This guy here hor, really is -.-'' lor. Buay tahan.

I can't wait for the show to be done. Can't wait to catch it for a second time. Artz is soooo jealous in this episode. I was laughing my guts out. Still got the misunderstanding about the M18 stuffs somemore. LOL! Ming Dao really acted very well. But as for Qiao Qiao who acted as Xiao Bei in the show, oh well, I can only said her crying skills needs to be improved. She can't be compared to Qiao En aka Ye Tian Yu.

These few days in the sun and rain sure makes me unwell. Friday walked in the heavy rain and saturday walked in the big hot sun for 30 mins. I'm collasping. My legs are still aching from these two days of long journey walking. Can't we just take a cab to the stadium? It will just be like less then $1 if we all shared. Toopid 61 lead the way lor. He hai one. Somemore he keep eee-ing me these few days. What's wrong lah? -.-'' I really can complain about him endless. Lol..

Outing is fun. Staying at home and online, watching your favourite shows etc are not bad too. I need a rest now after editing and typing this long blog for around 1 hour. Blogger seems to anti me today. Keep giving me problems. Zzzz.. That's it.