Sunday, April 16, 2006

Funny, Noisy, Lucky

There's an outing today to Indoor Stadium to watch the hollaback crew competition. With only me, di, ice cream and 61 going. Nearly died of breath there. It was such a long walk from kallang mrt station. Say 30 mins? *fainted* Panting and sweating when I reached. Luciky I didn't collasped.

I feel so bad to let 61 wait for us for more then half an hour. Sorry about it. Phew, luckily he wasn't pissed off. Instead he gave me this face --> -.-'' when I informed him we're going to be really late. And bring us to indoor stadium later. I really wonder if he is a robet or make of metal. He can actually walk so fast? Without stopping and panting. Pei fu pei fu.

They got the vip seat while di and me sat behind. Nice view anyway. We can watch clearly without getting blocked. One bad thing about the indoor stadium is that the food are chopping ''radish'' ''Kan Cai Tou'' Get it? A hot dog sandwich cost 6 bucks with just a tiny winy piece of cheese with it. And snacks like chips and fruit juices are $2.50 each. This is daylight robbery mah! -_-

I just know hollaback crew is a SG competition held by FM 98.7 where those groups perform singing, dancing and rapping. Not a bad concert. Plus plus!! Performance by Click Five. Woots! That's the best of the whole show. The whole stadium goes chao high ah! Including 61. He was hyper throughout the whole show.

Ice cream fell again. Ouch! Doesn't that hurts? Poor girl. Better be careful next time. And 61 also had some amusing moments. Seems he fell on the floor?! because he forget to pull his seat out in the stadium. Sotong king aka blur guy! Ahahas..

Went for dinner at the coffee shop beside kallang mrt station. The air was cold~~~ Nobody talked during dinner. All were busy eating I guess. So after that, was home sweet home time. So sad. Should actually have more of this outings. But it did sure make us broke. Lol.. My transport fee actually cost $14 for two days.

I would perfer today's outing then to yesterday. At least I don't get misunderstood at. Hope I've already cleared the matter. Tonight's going to be a late night as usual. I've tons of stuffs undone. Think I need to change a new blog skin too. Feeling quite sleepy. Oh well. Hang on there! :)