Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A Post For My Dear Friends

Nothing much to say today too. Computer keep crashing on me tonight. Blogger keep hanging on me too. I go and ALT CTRL DEL countless of time already. Making me fed up.

If you don't understand what my tag is saying, oh never mind. Piao Zou and Qian Shui Ing all are china forums codes. Maybe I can understand only. LOL. Not going to tell you about it.

Really caught by surprise that MaleCat actually still read my blog. JQ ah JQ where are you? Why am I suddenly like lose contact with all my friends? I'm lazy to contact them, waiting and waiting till durian drops also not one automatic. Piang lor.

Drift from habbo, siblings, friends and all. Suddenly become a loner again. Went into habbo and found GI and the others. Chat for awhile. But just don't like the crowded feelings, so went off soon after GI and a few more older one goes off. Don't like to be with all those kids and playing like monkeys and donkeys. I prefer to be alone, resting and browsing the web.

Nowadays I only talk to Darren more. Maybe because we are the midnight owls. Lol. For the others who don't know who Darren is. Never mind. Not important for you to know who he is. He's my best buddy. If I type out his nick. Confirm all know and goes spreading gossips like crazy.

Darren message me and asked me about an avater he made. This is the hmm ? time I helped him decide about stuffs. Still remembered last time was about CNY's clothes. I still think the black one looks nicer on him rather then the red one although it's CNY. And we always have the same thoughts. Maybe that's why because we are such good friends. Cause we understand each other well.

Cham, think I forget to say bye to him and appear offline to do my stuffs. Aiya, he won't blame me for this lar. I'm really grateful for what he has done for me. Always there for me when I'm feeling down. Told Fenni about it too. And she agreed. Where to find such a great friend?

But I'm really sorry for not able to accept your request last time. If I really helped you, would things won't be in such a worse state now? You want to create a new one again. But I'm still sorry that I can't help you in this. Although you didn't read my blog. I know you will still understand me right? Thanks buddy. =)

Friends are really very important to me. My dear friends, what can I do without you all by my side? eLitezS, seniors, juniors, my real life friends, old classmates, my di, mei, jie, kor, ger, Darren, Thanks my dears! Hope our friendship lasts forever. =D