Sunday, May 07, 2006

A Gross Post

As said in my previous post, I woke up quite early today. 2nd reason is due to Karen jie is at my house. So I woke up and accompany her chit chat. If not next time my nickwill be zhu mei. Gee. Kor zhu ge and me zhu mei? Pengz~! I can wake up early de okay? Don't play play arh!

Jie and mom talked about the party in malacca next month. When I heard balloons, I nearly shiver. Why must they decorate the whole house with all these bombs? Scary leh! But maybe I'd not be going in. Go to malacca by myself seems to be a bad idea. I'm not familar with all those routes there.

Have you ever heard of Sweety's new song Ying Hua Cao? Sakura grass????? Weird song name. But it's such a wonderful soothing song. Nice nice. I'd recommend you to listen to it if you have the chance. But seems that this song is quite limited. Only those who are members got it.

Wil be going to pasar malam with Fenni tonight. Tomorrow we'd be going out, if possible, meet JQ and collect the thing he brought back from Japan. As said by Fenni, we are tang jie meis. If we are not close, then who will? Because all our other cousins are way too much older then us. Big age difference.

I'm still not feeling very well. Feverish last night. Plus cold and gastric. So ke lian. Talking about all these medical stuffs, are you afraid of those bloody pictures? Example like organs and broken limbs and fingers etc. I don't understand why people will be afraid of all that. Some even puke or fainted on the spot. Don't need so kua zhang bah? We all had them on our body. Don't tell me you don't have organs such as heart, brain and all? I'm too curious about all this till mom buay tahan and surrender the white flag.

Remembered once kor send me pictures of hands being squash by mince meat machine. Ewww? Gross? Disgusting? Nope! It's interesting! I actually go and zoom those pictures and look if the fingers can be attatched back and if the bones are still intact. Mom came in, saw it, and screamed, "Fang, Ni bian tai lah!" LOL!

I'm quite interested in the human body stuffs. I can't believe that there will be people afraid of blood. Perharps I've been staying too much in hospital last time till I've already get used to it. Almost all the hospital in Singapore I've been before. Mount Elizabeth, NUH, SGH, Ya Li Shan Da, how the heck it's spell in english? Injections? It don't give me a hoo ha. Blood also don't scared me. I was wondering why blood have different red colours. Why har?

The only thing I'm afraid of is puking and all those stuffs. Mainly because I've puke too much. Puke till I'm scared. I remembered puking ten plus buckets till blood cames out everytime. Those are disgusting and scary. So I'd siam if I saw all those stuffs or someone feeling unwell.

Don't say about all those le. I'm feeling queasy now. Lol. I think I forget to ask you guys to prepare a plastic bag in advance. Dream Land don't provide you with it. Kakaka.

Headache, really tough headache. I regret writing about ming dao's and qiao en's relationship. Writing about wang zi bian qing wa or ai qing mo fa shi would be better. Those fans are so niao one. Must write till exact otherwise they will complained. I have not update it for 1 week now. Readers are rushing me. Brain dead. No ling gan. Stress. Sian lah. Maybe will anyhow tender one post up tonight. Wish me luck.