Monday, May 08, 2006

Stupidly Stupid

I'm just angry. So stay away from me if you don't want to get burn by my angry flames. What can I said about ai qing mo fa shi now. It's in a total mess. Can't blame me for being disappointed and angry. The stupid BJ. The whole forum is in total madness scolding the BJ. Why isn't wang zi bian qing wa's BJ here to help. I can't stand the thoughts of watching the show anymore.

First, er qi propose to xiao bei. Ok fine, we all knew it since the blog's address is leak out a few days ago. So it's nothing shocking. The shocking part is written below.

Second, qing kong actually hurt her hand and stupid ya si. I said stupid ya si not ming dao okay. He wanted to accompany her to UK for treatment. Means what now? He gave up on xiao bei?

Third, er qi's son appeared at last. Since episode 8 or 9 we all know he had a son, till now then the kid appear. And thankfully jacky and yu rong had some speech in episode 14. They won't be vase supporting actors without any talking for now.

Now what? Are they dragging the show to let it last till episode 20? Xiao bei finally sick then ya si will came back right? We all know about this long time ago. We only want the main part to start rolling in now. And not dragging till humans are extinct then start filming the main part.

Suddenly, I think I prefer wang zi bian qing wa more. Poor 183 esp ming dao and shao wei are so innocent. They shouldn't acted in this show. Let qiao qiao be the cast role and all's settled.

I can't blabber in the forums otherwise will get an IP ban. But it's my blog here! Who dares to ban me? Kakakaka. You didn't watch the show and not a fan of ming dao, you won't understand my feelings. It's kind of selfish for the taiwanese producers. They don't spare a thought for the artistes.

The only interesting part about today's episode is xiao qiao acting as a tennis player. Chio oh! But she's only a extra role for awhile only. So sad. And poor juan jie aka jin zhi ma ma next week also be an extra. So cham. All big shot becomes extras in this show.

And now, who's been visiting my chinese blog yet didn't even post a comment. It's very rude to do that. It's just a form of manners to say hi after you went to someone's blog and enjoy all the stories. Otherwise, just don't visit the blog.

The speed is quite fast tonight. Think I should be able to rest early. Out tomorrow with Fenni. We went pasar malam just now. Bought a tube top each. Will be giving her one of the two short pants I bought there just now. Dad and mom says it's too short. -_-

Wonder if JQ is able to meet us tomorrow. Wonder what he have for me. Thanks friend.

Mom asked me a weird question till I don't know how to answer her. Are you avoiding? Hahahahahaha.. No, Of course not. Why should I? No reasons for that right?

I'd go and browse at the war at the forums now. Begin to drift very far from habbo and litez. Maybe I'd suddenly MIA. I hope I'd be able to do that. I always just said it and have not done it. Trust me, I will just disappear one day. Leave quietly from the virtual world and learn to move on. No courage so I choose to creep away silently. I'm really tired with handling online stuffs. I am, really am.