Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Interesting Matters

I'm feeling so sleepy now. Eyes are half closed. Went out the whole day and am tired. PS aka Plaza Sing is so far when you go by mrt. Went there to meet JQ with Fenni. JQ gave me a thing that allows you to hang it on the hp. But, never will he know that he bought the same thing as mei bought for me when she went Japan last time.

When he pass me the tiny plastic bag that contains it, I had this thought that the thing will be same as what mei bought me. And when I opened it, I was haha-ing there. Such a coincidence! JQ bought a panda hello kitty and mei bought a Japanese hello kitty. Both kitties look so alike.

But they won't know that?

My

Hp

Can't

Hang

It!

-_-

Stupid Hp of mine.

Haha.

We separate and went shopping. Fenni and me bought a four leaf clover necklace which is said to be able to bring good luck for our mother. Affordable and nice looking that I bought myself one too. It really looks well. Mom wore it when I pass it to her. But the necklace is too short. Mom says this makes her feel as if she's wearing a dog collar.

-_-llllllllllllllllllllllll

Quickly change to a longer silver necklace for her. And it's still too SHORT!

-_-llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Give up. It's her neck which is too fat. -.-

We went home for dinner shortly after buying the necklaces. On my way home on the train, I was hiao-ing non stop trying to get a good shot of myself.

And I did it! =D

Haha.

I managed to snap a good looking view of myself and am sastified with the results. At last I'm a good photographer.

:D:D:D

But taking photos on the train sure is weird. Later other passengers mistaken that you are taking their pictures then uh oh.

Upon reaching home I get the biggest shock. I received a letter from the government. And it's about?

Human Organ Transplant

What the -.-

Congratulations! You will soon be turning 21 years old. With your coming of age, you will fall within the age group of Singapore Citizens And Permarnent Residents covered by the Human Organ Transplant Act (HOTA).

HOTA? I still Otah leh. Mom was choy-ing all the way. Yeah, what a wonderful gift from the government for my 21st.

Dad wanted me to opt out. If I didn't do it, I'd be automatically opt in.

What the?

And the process is so troublesome. First I need a witness. Second is a photocopy of my IC.

Oh well, what to do. It's the government.

-.-