Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday To My Dear Kelvin Kor!

Come on people! Sing my kor a birthday song okay?

Ready?

Happy Birthday to me! (sings)

Eh? *cough* Opps, sorry, sala liao. I mean

Happy Birthday to you! (sings)

(Oi! Chinese version can or not? English one sibei sian one leh!)

Okay okay! Chinese de then.

Ready?

Zhu (<--Pig) Ni Sheng Dan Ri Kuai Le! (sings) =P

Zhu Ni Sheng Ri Bu Kuai Le! (sings) =P=P

Zhu Ni Sheng Ri Kuai Leeeeeeeeeeeeeee (sings halfway pause 30 secs to catch breathe *cough cough*) -_-

Zhu Zhu (Pig) Kor Tian Tian Kuai Le! =DDD

Old another year liao. We want a sao sao. *hints*

Don't care if you didn't read my blog. I song to post this here! ~~

Eh,

WAIT!

But is today really kor's birthday?

Don't hammer me, I really forget le. Sorry kor. Hope I didn't remember wrongly. Too many people de birthday is in May. But I know it's on these few days. T.T

Aiya, don't care liao lah.

Kor! Zhu Kor! Sheng Ri Kuai Le! 23 liao. Don't play play hor. I'd go kacau pei you next month if can. But got yan now, no need us liao loh. Kakaka! =X

But I only scared I go then scarly you need mc again. Choy choy! Then I get the blame. (Long kang! You sibei suay de leh! Everytime you come, everytime I mc. Ke wo de!)

-_-''' Sorry kor.

*Runs~~!!*