Thursday, May 11, 2006

Inactive Habbo

Finally had some time to online at quite an early time which is already 6.30pm in the evening. Had some fun time with the eLitezs including playing a session of FF hosted by sappy together. Won the round and the prize was a hc sofa sponsered by sappy. Must really thanks shubby for letting me. Because di was asking me some dj stuffs and I can't concentrate on the game much.

Feel I have really drift alot from them. I don't even know the new dj pass. I don't know what's going on with them and what new stuffs that's in the process. Although I followed up closely at the news in club:litez but it's still useless. No habbo = know nothing.

But those few days break sure perks me up. Habbo sure can make you bored. Unless you log in once in awhile then it will tends to be fun. I won't pin so much hopes on litez now. Didn't do anything much for them. Tried to dj, but the time slots are fully booked. And the reasons isn't as simple as you think. Oh well.

I'm spending more time on forums and jungiery news. Accompany Darren and chat with him till the early morning yesterday as he's not able to sleep. Poor guy. But I stayed till 6am then went off to bed. Cannot stand it anymore. I'm drowsy, don't even know what I'm trying to type and he don't want me to call him.

Watch the videos on youtube regarding jungiery. Mostly wan quan yu le. And was laughing crazily. I know don't jungiery stars can be so funny. And I must really admit they're really pro. Acting, hosting, singing, dancing. All knows. And thru taiwan entertainment news, can find lots of fishy and interesting stuffs going on between them. SW and XQ and SW pants dropped off etc.

All these are better then to stay in habbo and get so much stress all the time. I wonder how much longer can I stand staying in habbo. I prefer reading my favourite forums that is more relaxing then playing habbo. I'm begining to get lazy at typing nowadays.

Not a very interesting post tonight means I'm not in a good mood. I'd be busy again. Won't even have the time to dj. Not my fault. I wanted to today but the slots are 'full'. Oh well. Forget it. Can't be too accditted on habbo and dj matters. I need some time of my own too. Offline times.