Friday, May 12, 2006

Am I Working Soon

I think the 4 leaf clover really helps alot. It's really lucky. I'm starting to believe that it really brings luck. I actually found a job in such easy manner. Walk past TS lazar, saw there's a notice say hiring staffs, time 6pm-10pm. Went in, talk awhile to the manager, fill in a form, and got the job? O.O? As simple as that.

But it's still not comfirm. She'd called me to comfirm regarding when and how to work. And mom and dad die die don't believe I got a job and say I'm lying -_- Forget it. I'd prove it to them then. The pay is $4.50 per hour and it's only working on weekdays. Still ok lah. The transport fee to causeway point isn't very ex. So go and laze my time away lor. Chances quite high for this job. If I don't get this, I'd sure I won't go TS lazar to buy discs again! Lol!

So of course I won't be online much now. Am too busy. Need to go settle my hp stuffs tmr. Start work on monday. Woo~~!! Extra pocket money! Mp3 and digicam isn't a dream anymore. Keke!