Saturday, May 13, 2006

Habbo Day

Online the whole day. Spend mostly on habbo-ing. Actually intend to go west mall to settle my M1 stuffs but was lazy. And need to spend quite an amount of money too. Transfering the M1 account from mom's name to mine cost $20++ each? And I need a new sim card too. Tough chore.

At last had some time to dj awhile today. My awhile is 3++ hours? Haha. Can reach around 60++ listeners isn't that bad. I thought all listeners forget me already. Played some songs and those dedications are killing me. I didn't even had time to take a break and read those dedis non stop. Think I read about 40 dedis today. Piang eh!

Night was spend chit chatting with korkor. Mei ah, kor miss you leh. He said you disappeared le. Keke. Such a wonderful and funny kor I had. And I discovered I had a nephew! LOL! But I wanted a da sao. Busy finding a perfect girl for my korkor. Any recommends? Must be I kan shun yan first then can. LOL! =X

Saw a post. A touching post by XY. I understand how she feels. I hope he does. I hope we all does. Do take care. I'm not sure about the matter now. I guess it's over or solved. Hope it does.

Quite a fruitful day. At long last I have some time to online more in habbo. But I don't think I'd be able to get the job. Leave it to fate. Back to pei my korkor chat chat ler. Weekends rocks!