Saturday, May 13, 2006

You want a more interesting post?

I've friends complaining my posts for the last few days are dull and bored. Just how do you want it to be? Funny? Humorous? They're saying I'm blogging XiaXue's way. What is Xiaxue's way? Tell me. Is it blogging what is in your mind? Yes, I do that. But I must admit I'm not as straight forward and direct as her. Her way of blogging is unusual. And I can never do that. I know who reads my blog. So I won't blog about anything too private in terms of personal or work matters.

I will turn a big circle and just hint what's happening around me. If you're smart, guess it yourself then. If you can't, then it's too bad. I won't blog it out loudly here and make that person embarrassed. I just had my own way of blogging. Does it matter if I follow someone's way or not? I admit I like XiaXue's way of blogging. But must I follow her just to entertain my readers? This just don't make sense.

Was awoken up my kor's message saying 'Wake up le pig.' It's only 1.45pm my dear kor! He message me at 11am. And I doze back soon after replying a 'Kor, I still want to sleep.' Okay, I admit it. I'm a pig. Happy? Oink oink! ^_^

So many people are going around asking me how I get sweety's newest song Ying Hua Cao. Does it matter to you? Does it matter if YES 9.33 FM never played if before and I played it on air? I got lobangs from Taiwan okay? Don't tell me you guys think I hack into their company's website and got it? That's so ridiculous.

Gotten myself a slot on the event. Don't want to let others think that I'm doing totally nothing at all. I'm taking late night as usual. Doesn't matter if there's anyone to duo with me or not. I usually don't meet their time and neither do they meet mine.

My neck goes 'crock crock' the moment I turn my head. Not again. I keep twisting it till I'm dizzy. It's not sprained or what so ever. I think it's my bones which is cranky. With this old body of mine, no wonder I couldn't get a job. The chances for the job is getting slimmer day by day.

Been squeezing my brain juice just for ideas on my novel. It's been a long two weeks since I last update. All my posts in the forum and my blog are screwed up. I've been staring at my computer for the past few days for almost 12 hours per day. But still nothing comes out from my head.

Mom said she'd be going with Karen jie to twin's house tomorrow. Dumping me home alone again. But I do enjoy the feeling of being alone at home. It's carefree. Smells of freedom. Sometimes I do hope I have siblings to share my feelings and thoughts with. But I guess it's also not bad to have my online siblings. It's fate that lets us meet and allow our relationship to be so close.

You guys said you wanted a perfect english post. And there you go. Satisfied? It's not that I can't wrote english. I just want to be more carefree in my blog and wrote whatever that comes into my mind. It's not a crime to blog in singlish. After all we are Singaporens. Are there any rules under blogger which said you have to blog in pure english? Enough said today. Won't be updating till tomorrow.