Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I'm so vexed

I don't know why is everyone so vexed today. Dragging my mood down to minus 0. I'm having problems myself too. Vexed over this and that. And I got to share my friends problems for them too. Where's Darren? Without him, I have no one to talk to. No one will understand me. I'm exploding up soon with so many stuffs bothering me.

Being promoted is a good thing. But I don't know what can I do for them. In terms of my position, I should do a little something more then the others. But I'm useless. I can't help much. I don't even have time to online much. What can I do for them? And neither do I want to just sit around doing nothing at all. Maybe, I shouldn't have accept this position after all.

I feel so outdated. I don't know what's happening around me. Outing, gathering, I'm invited to none. Hate this. Friends outing, classmates gathering, I'm forced to miss all of them always. I wanted to join too. I need a break too. But none bother about asking or imforming me.

Suddenly, I'm feeling so tired. Tired of everything. That's why I changed everything such as my blogskin. Trying to get a new feeling. Tired of knowing too many things. I didn't reveal my blog address to friends who are not close to me. I hope I can get some privacy and personal space of my own.

Is it a crime not to own driving license? Went job hunting. And most of them ask "Can you drive?" My answer is of cos no. And of cos for sure. No chance for me. Their reply was so shocking. "WHAT? You're already 21 and can't drive?" WTF! Is it a crime not knowing how to drive? Mom don't allow me to learn driving. As if I don't want to learn.

I should have learn from mou mou ren to say I'm only 20 just because my birthday isn't over yet. I'm considered old for being 21. Not old for my adults friends. But for those teens, I am an aunty to them! Piang lor! Was asked to go clubbing always cos I've reach the age of clubbing? What a joke. I don't like the feeling of bring drunk. Dizzy and wobblery. What for to get yourself drunk? Forget your sorrows?

Guys. I don't know what's wrong with them. Are they born to be a flirt? I've a guy buddy which I find him not bad at first. True towards girl he like. But now, I find that I'm totally wrong about him. Not long ago, I heard from a meimei that he like her and hint her about going into a relationship. And now, I heard from another meimei that he likes her and ask her about going into a relationship. Couldn't believe my ears. Just weeks and he actually like another girl. Suddenly find that he's another of the jian yi ge ai yi ge type. Can't he be zhuan yi to one girl? Okay, I admit I know he's a flirt at first. I thought he's just playing cos it's only online. But now in real, he's also the same. Regret knowing him too well. I pity the girls. I couldn't bring myself to tell my meimei about him. I can only hint that he's very close to someone whom she knows also last time. And the poor girl is suffering now.

I feel like shouting out loud at a seaside and the waves will wash away my problems. Suddenly I miss malacca. I love the seaside. Although dirty and the water isn't clear. But as the wind blows along, it's really a wonderful feeling. Till now, I didn't cry infront of the others much. There's only one guy who say me cried before. And it's kor. Haha. I'm named crybaby by him. -.-

Trying to get myself into a good mood by later. I always know how to comfort others but can't comfort myself. No habbo for tonight. I'd concentrate on the forum and try to blog out a piece of article tonight. It's been days since I said I wanted to update it, but still nothing comes out from my brain. Or maybe I should rest early? We'd see. :)