Wednesday, May 17, 2006

You see what I see?

Seems my tag is being spammed again. But I'm just to lazy to delete those posts. 13 comments sure can boost my tag alittle right? Haha. Alright. Don't go and join in with that kid's nonsense okay? Don't be so stupid to argue. That poor kid just want someone to entertain and notice there's an anonymous hanging around here.

Everyone's asking why am I busy. Busy with what. Actually I'm busy with jia ren you yue. Jia ren = Family. Hahahahaha. And quite lazy to online. But cannot laze too much lah. Later da jie say I'm inactive again.

I've got terrible sore eyes today. And mama don't care about it. All she cares are her dogs.
-_-'''''' x 100
I become du yan long lor! Wtf. Sibei pain. Cannot open my left eye. Sad.

Papa's crazily learning sms with uncle ah di today. And he's brainless to ask me to teach him while I'm washing the dishes. I naughty go and spill water at him. Hahahaha. He ran without his hp. -.-''''''''

I keep got woken up by kor's sms EVERYDAY. 11am, pig wake up le ma? 1pm, pig haven wake ar? HELP!!!!! I want to sleep! I need my beauty sleep. *snores* I'm a bat remember? Or an owl? =P

Ytd night discuss with da jie some dj stuffs. And msning those kids chasing them to sleep. And smsing darren. But halfway, the kids diam liao. And my stupid hp no network connection. Make me had to call darren to imform him and say goodnight to him. M1 =.=''''''''

I'm quite in a good mood tonight provided I become a du yan long and with that kid giggling in my tag. Haha. Hey, I repeat again. Don't bother about arguing with the kid. Must learn to forgive and forget.

I broke my promise to my readers again for now updating my story! Dui bu qi! I'd see if I can update tonight. 3am already. Why time flies so fast? Tsk.