Thursday, May 18, 2006

Running out of topics

I don't know what can I say about today. Forgotten since when blogging had become part of my life. Sometimes blogging too much makes you ran out of topics. Blogging about my daily life seems boring too.

Anyway, fenni came over to use my computer to print her poly stuffs this evening. And as usual at 1+pm, I'd sure get a sms from korkor asking me to wake up. Must make it a habit to sleep alittle early and wake up for lunch instead of dinner. Maybe I can hop over to SP to find fenni and some other friends who are in SP somedays. Just hope that I won't get lost there. Haha.

Had a hard time persuading him to duo dj with me on litez birthday. Very glad he agreed to it. Thanks! Not going to reveal who he is before the news is released. This guy, very jia lat. He's REALLY shy! Haha. And what he said scared me. Later we have no mo qi how? Then play more songs I suppose? Lol. A 1hr and 30 mins show isn't that hard to host. Relax! You can do it. I'm looking forward to our duo session on the 27th. But I do wonder if you read my blog or not although you have link me. Haha.

My left eye is still hurting very much. Not as swollen as ytd but much more in pain. Mama keep asking me to visit a docter but I'm not going for the moment unless it gets worse. So meanwhile just let me be du yan long. o.O

Lastly, ah mei, don't go and bother with that anonymous. But thanks for standing up for me anyway. And to the others too. Just click the ignore button on that person as if we are in habbo. No point arguing with this kind of person. It's just wasting your time typing.