Friday, May 19, 2006

Thoughts and thanks

I'm very shock that anonymous is actually someone jiaqi know. I really don't understand what's wrong with that person that keeps coming here to tag nonsense. I don't even know you or whoever sara you're talking about. Just what's your problem? What does he or she wanted from here? Come and bull shit and get attention from my blog? If you think it this way, let me repeat again.

Don't get me involved with your stuffs. I don't even know you. That's totally none of my business. Settle it elsewhere and not nonsensing in my tag. This is not my problem.

And if this goes on, I said STOP replying to this person. Since he or she loves to talk here, just let him or her go on and talk to air. Everyone get it?

My blog and tag are for friends and family to tag only. Not for some bullshitting to go on here. You get it?

Full of anger for the whole day. I'm innocent. Don't know anything about this and yet gets dragged in. Wtf. I'm not blaming jiaqi. Just don't understand if anonymous had a brain. What's the point of slandering her cousin me? What's the use?

Thanks O korkor for standing up for me. It's really okay. No worries. And sorry kio kor, I forget to give you a morning call this morning. I'm not sha gua. Just feel really bad. Promise you and didn't do it. And to plato. Thanks for tagging. But as you can see, my tag is a war zone now. Jia lat hor? Deer's hopping around our blogs and tagging us last night. Haha. And thanks sappy for the picm you gave me. It really does cheer me up. Aunt's feeling better now.

Alright. Just hope that I'd never see that anonymous in my tag again. I've made it clear. Regarding why I'm busy. I don't wish to explain it further. And about jobs. Not looking for one now at the moment. But thanks for concern. A big thanks to my dear friends for the concern show towards me regarding that anonymous in my tag. I'm fine. No worries. Cheers!