Saturday, May 20, 2006

I can't help but admit

I can't help but admit sometimes that

Habbo is fun!

Hahahaha..

It's been such a long while since I last enjoyed myself in habbo. Was actually chatting with the peeps till 7am in the morning till shubby chases me off. Been busy playing bb with korkor and cm di. And saving niee from getting auto kick. I'm waiting for tangy to online too for his dry run. But he said few more days then do it. So oh well.

Habbo is a great place after all. The warmth and re nao. I really love all the re nao-ing. At least won't make me feel so lonely. Ever since mei left habbo, I've drift alot from her. I don't even know what's happening to her. And di also. Didn't saw him online much. Seems he's the one MIA now. Now my days are around O korkor, kio kor, cm di, crayon mei etc. Missed the old habbo days. And sorry kio kor, forget to give you your morning call again.

Hanging around with the new eLitezs recently. Those kids can let you puke blood. Ren xiao gui da. Haha. Afew ask me if I like kids. Actually I do love kids. I thought I said it tons of time already? I just dislike naughty kids. What's the matter with them? Keep asking me funny questions.

Stick's funny too. He actually said he like my jingle. I was shou chong rou jing and can only reply a thanks. He even asked me if I'm sleeping soon. I've been in litez for nearly a year. Online at late night for almost 6 months. He just asked me this question for the first time last night. Maybe, stick's not that fierce after all? Deer, maybe you're right. Stick's nothing to be afraid of.

Love the air con recently. Can't do without it. Still remembered telling darren saying no air con you cannot sleep? Now it's the same with me and my parents. They're more worse then me. On it for the whole night. Wait till the bills came and I got the blame. "Fang!! See la, play too much computer, waste so much electric!" But the truth? Air con uses more electric then computer. And to think we on 2 air cons everynight. *shivers*

Mama will be going into Malacca during end of the month. So the problem now is. Should I go too? With her? Or alone in a next few days? I didn't went to Malacca alone before. Asking me to tom pang karen jie's car is a bad idea too. I'm lazy to travel to johore. I'm afraid I'd get lost on my way there! LOL! I'd rather board a bus straight from SG to Malacca. But for sure, there won't be any bus tickets available. So unless someone accompany me to Malacca, otherwise, I'm not sure if I'd go. But it's mama's birthday. Will see about this.

I think I got to catch some early zzz tonight. I wanted to go IMM for the 5566 dvd yu gou session. Shao wei~~!! Maybe some early rest will do be good. If didn't managed to wake in time to go, I'd just stay home and watch their shao nian te gong dui. Kai ma called at 2+pm and asked if I'm awake. The answer is of cos no. She said I'd look more older if I switch my sleeping times. Gasp! I'd try to turn in early then. Btw, think it's kai ye's birthday today right? My mind's blur. And yes! Mei's birthday too. I didn't forget about it. 22th~~!!