Sunday, May 21, 2006

The most unlucky day

I can't believe today is such a suay day for me. Everything I do just seems to be wrong. First, my mouse's spoilt. I can't use the scroll button from now on and it's pissing me off very much. I just couldn't get used to drag the page down. Going to buy a new one soon.

Second, I couldn't go into the fourms and blogger seems nuts to me. And I got tons of virus today. Although they got blocked, I'm still worried about it. Lastly, xing ping guo le yuan's server keep traffic jam. I've been trying for 6 whole days and couldn't get in. It's a great show. Even better then ai qing mo fa shi if I'm to say it. Looking forward to the show at this july perharps? The ming dao in this show is so familar. So dang oh style. Of cos, I'm awaiting ai qing mo fa shi's final episode story. Should be a happy ending?

Mama's going for a holiday with aunt. Okay, let me see. Twins and family are going thailand. Mama and small aunt too. Left me ar? If I go malacca, I'd be left alone there. Or if I stayed at home, it will be 2 weeks home alone! Wa piang. Is there another choice? Why I'm not counted in for the holiday? But guess we don't have the extra cash for me or papa to go. Sianz. $100+ also cannot fork out. Sadz.

Keep listening to xing ping guo le yuan's song. A very nice song sang by rui rui I think. They lyrics are meaningful too. Had a hard time copying them down. Right click, choose unicode to see those chinese fonts. Getting tired of habboing. Resting Hiding offline tonight.

空气里
远远传来一首歌
望着云
穿着新娘的白纱
抬起头不看你
假装我是被风景感动了
我知道
你身边有一个人
看着爱
隔着一道玻璃门
每一天都劝自己
能这样静静看你就够了
心情很乱
能怎么办
爱情不是故意的
不想挑战
另外一个人
又阻止不了
心里狂奔的列车
不知不觉爱上了
可是那个先说了
造成心乱突然发现已经开始了
不管值得不值得
学会爱的第一课
原来流到心里的泪苦苦的