Monday, May 22, 2006

Happy birthday mei!

Almost forget I have not blogged for tonight. Been crazily burried in ming dao's forums. Darn the baidu still can't go. I lost so many news these two nights. Feel so outdated. So no choice had to keep poking my nose in the forums. I actually dislike forums. Cos they lags alot. Wonder why I'm not able to go baidu. Mei can. Seems those using singnet's not able to go. Weirdo.

Suddenly my fingers feels chi dun. Type too much chinese fonts is the result. Not able to type english well. What the lor. Sleeping late again. Aqmfs's episode 15 don't have much stuffs to watch. The most awaiting scene isn't out yet. Had to wait a whole long one week. Mei watch the show together with me tonight. Nice show hor mei? I'm so addictied on it. And looking forward to ming dao's new show xing ping guo le yuan. Weird name, weird actress but nice storyline.

Beginning to get used to my scrolless mouse. Wee~~ Yuan lai wheeling the button is so much fun. Lol! And I notice this mouse had a new gong neng. Keke. Actually thought of asking mei out later to celebrate her birthday. But her mum booked her last minute. So oh well. Next time then. It's okay. Mei, thanks for the 5566 photos you send me. But your jie me is greedy. I want more photos! Muahahas! Remember to send me more hors!

Regarding my mum. Sianz lor. Our family had 3 groups going different places. Group A, twins and family are going thailand. Group B, my ma, small aunt and my cousins are going thailand too on a different date. Group C, karen jie's going to malacca to celebrate ma's birthday. I don't know which group I should followed. Go thailand? It's been a long 10 years since I last went there. But I don't want to waste the money going there. Ma said I'd spend the money koonzing in hotel while they go shopping. Piang eh. As if I'm a pig! I can't be following group A twins. Unless they can't get the plane tickets and are staying in SG. Group B dumped me! Waaa!! Group C ar? Follow karen jie to malacca, meet ma, celebrate her birthday on sunday noon and offs they go to KL then next on their way to thailand at night. And left me alone in malacca with the yeong's family. So either choice 1, follow karen jie out to JB on monday morning or choice 2, stay in malacca and waited till ma comes back from thailand and KL. And I don't like both choices. So either I choose choice 3 which is stay in SG alone for two weeks or quickly make up my mind and join one of the groups. 30 May - 10 June = Ma fan de date.

Lastly, not forgetting my precious mei!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zhu ni sheng ri kuai le, tian tian kuai le, kuai gao zhang da!! =X

Jie loves you! Muacks muacks!!!

LOL!! Sho les!! Wahahahahahahas!!!

Offs~ <--Mei's copyright, lend me awhile nvm one lah hors? xD