Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Time to celebrate

That darn baidu at last can log in at midnight today. Wth lor. Down for 2 days make me lose so many information there. I must get back all my stuffs otherwise I'd really be sibei outdated. Must chiong tonight.

I wonder if it's my computer or the network siao. Msn and blogger and xuite all cannot sign in. The cookies are not found. Weird leh. Hope nothing will be wrong. Even going to habbolitez's lagging badly. First time I encounter this.

But still need to celebrate lah. Thanks to mei for sending so many of the 5566 close up clear view photos to me. Really nice leh. Esp shao wei. All close up of his. Super happy sia. And somemore I got xing ping guo le yuan's 23min preview at last. Nearly mati about this. Queue up for 6 nights then got this chance.

Celebration two is about channel U's going to show lu guang sen lin soon. Yan yan de show! This show is wang zi bian qing wa's jie dang xi. Means ai qing mo fa shi got a chance to be shown on channel U liao. Woots~! What we nagged at the forums are not useless after all.

But too busy with forums's stuff till I'm inactive in habbo and litez again. Wed bah. Should be more free from that day onwards. Except when I need to go causeway on either thurday or friday. After that, if I didn't tag along to malacca or thailand, then I'd be super duper eng liao. Still scared no time to online meh? Meantime these few days need to contact deer for our duo session stuffs. Must have a trial session off air first in case we lack of mo qi. Wish us luck.