Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Backache!

My damn back is giving me problems. Sibei pain de backache. Tia, very de tia. Tong dao~~ nan yi xing rong. And as usual, mama hack care. =.= Don't know since when she didn't bother about me anymore. She just thinks I'm over reacting. Siao lor. I nothing to do go over react for what? Everytime I keep bo chup this and that. When problems get worse then I shout help. But my problem now is I can't even walk and sit properly. Using a pillow to support my back now. I need to go and lie down soon. And darn it lah. I forget docter's clinic is close tmr. Had to suffer the pain till hopefully thursday then seek treatment. Stand up straight pain till tears will roll down. Buay tahan lah. Don't even know if I'm able to sleep tonight.

Didn't online much these few days. Can't catch deer online. Or is he can't catch me online because I'm only online at this weirdo time? Platty, if you're seeing this, just wanna tell you I may not be free on thursday. Maybe at night after 11pm. Or friday night. Last minute lor. Then we do our trial session. Contact me so we can arrange a time. I really scared we no mo qi. :S

I still can't decide if I'm going to malacca. Thailand is a no no liao. Poor me got shoo away by my mama. She hiam me. Don't want me to tag along and ding deh. And I don't like to be left alone in ah po's house. Unless someone accompany me in malacca. Staying alone in malacca = bored to death. Why can't life be much more simpler? I hate to make choices.

If only life can be full of snacking? LOL! I love chips and chocolates recently. Those sweet stuffs I simply love them! Yum! Yum! Wu tian bu huan! And not forgetting the bak chang. OMG lor. My favourite but I can't eat it. Sadz. Looking forward to mooncakes! Piang eh! One festival haven arrived I dreaming of another one liao. Kiasu sia. Btw, I love mango juice recently too. Die die must try marigold de mango juice and sweet talk de fresh mango juice. Damn nice I tell you! But don't be mistaken, I don't like to eat mango. =.=

Suddenly I remembered I learn dancing for afew years when I'm young. But quitted quite soon. If only I continued learning it. Hahahaha. It's chinese dance lah not ballet. I not so geng. But was forced to tip toe by my teacher last time. And it's tough. So tough that I gave up. Cannot lah! I only know how to yi zi ma. Which is stretching my legs straight. But now cannot liao. Bones old le. Lol! Had so many memories when I flipped through my old diary of my school times. Most of my classmates name I write about is? POH JUN HAO! You're famous liao. Last time keep sticking to me ar boh then? Hahahaha. Must find one day blog my diary's contents out here.

Sibei loh soh tonight. Still have tons of stuffs undone. The forums etc. My back's still hurting crazily. Argh! And I got stupid pimples on my cheeks and forehead. Seems you can't squeeze a pimple which is right on the forehead. Don't know will what blar blar blar. So hands off lor. And hands off here too now.