Thursday, May 25, 2006

My diaries

I've kept 3 diaries before. Too bad one, the most important one got stolen in primary 6. That one was very precious to me. It had all my primary 5 memories and my friend's contacts in it. And don't know which darn idiot fellow go and stole it. And leave me a note saying it got dumped in rubbish bin. I haunt 4 whole levels of the school rubbish bins for it. With the help of junhao, qiuhui, xuefang, irene and the rest. But it's useless. That person must had dumped it outside school.

Now I'm only left with 2 of my diaries. One which recorded stuffs from 1998-2002. Another one I started using it from 2003 till now. Didn't wrote much in my diary. That's why I used one for so long. Will only wrote a few letters in it. About one page per week.

I'd share some interesting matters which I recorded in my diary starting from today. Most will be past memories and happenings in my school days and time shared with friends after school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 / 1 / 1998

Today is my first day back to zhenghua. Things won't be the same anymore. After 3 days at home. I finally brace myself and go to school. Mrs Kannan asked me which class I want to go. I told her I want D class. She bring me in and introduced me to my new classmates. No one even bother to say a hi to me. I wanted to cry so much. Although it's still the same class, the same room, but it's not the same classmates anymore. I missed my old classmates. The teacher is still not bad. She is called Mdm Nirwani. I sat with a guy named junhao. Forget to bring fullscape paper. Asked so many people to lend me but they all say don't have or don't want to lend. Feel so hurt. Suddenly I find I will suffer a lot in this class. I will have no friends. Junhao is a nice guy. He gave me one piece of paper and said if not enough can still ask for more. He told me his name too. I will remembered his name forever. I'm so glad I had a friend at last.

Recess time. Junhao and a few girls come to me. Asking me why I come to school after so many days. Am I from another school? I told them no. I'm older then them by one year. Suddenly I become jiejie. All started to call me Fang jie. I know a few more classmates which is irene, qiuhui and xuefang. I also found out that irene is the monitor and junhao is the assistant monitor. Now I won't be scared I have no one to sit with during recess.

6D need to change class for chinese lessons. I was asked if I want to follow junhao and qiuhui to 6C or follow xuefang to 6B for chinese lessons. Actually wanted to follow junhao and qiuhui. But Mdm Nirwani ask me to go 6B. When I reach there, I saw my chinese teacher is Mdm Lim. I'm so happy! She's very glad I'm in her class. First day of school end after the chinese lessons. I line up in front which is behind Mdm Lim. Junhao and qiuhui also stand infront. I saw them and wave byebye. Our class walk down first. Went home after school. Not staying back today.