Friday, May 26, 2006

The most funny dj session ever

Today's a funny day. Our trial session just ended. And it's funny like a monkey. Ikia's hanging with us not talking but keep typing. Adding sesame oil, pepper salt and honey to the dish. Haha. Platty's so cute! I feel like pinching his deer's cheeks! How dare he said his chinese's bad? RAWR! Don't lie! His chinese's pro lor! Pass liao lar. Still dare to say his chinese's bad? >:(

Regarding deer and my mo qi. Should be alright? Or is it suan qi? LOL! We keep suaning each other. Thanks to ikia who kept telling us what to talk about. And still got 7-8 listeners at around 2am! Still got hokkien songs somemore. Haha. Can't stop laughing thinking of it.

Smart deer ar! At last no echo during duo liao. But wonder why? Last time me and di cannot? Hmm, told ya we got mo qi + mo shui. Smart us! (Chou mei lah) =XX

Sat's night session's sure going to be funny too. Better start thinking what we are talking about. Can't possible be rong mao and the deer session? LOL!

Just now I sibei evil. Keep asking deer to call me jie then let him off air. And keep saying I can't hear~~~ Ask him call me louder! =X He can anytime dc me because he's an admin mah. But he guai. He didn't do it. We forced him to dj till 2am sharp. Evil ikia and me! Wahahaha.

I most evil. Keep saying I'm super bright there. Making ikia and deer so pai seh. I nearly dig out alot of gossips lor. But deer sudden brack! Grr!! In the end I found out nothing. But I'm sure there's something something. Hurhur! *kay poh mood on*

I'm currently streaming now. Got to sleep quite early tonight too. Got to wake up early around 1pm and go jp to pass the mic to ice cream. Suddenly notice that alot of people buay song mou mou ren. Tsk tsk. Including me. And korkor there, I don't know what happen liao. None of my biz. Tsk. Jia lat. x.x