Saturday, May 27, 2006

Radio:Litez 365

Just ignore my previous post if you have seen it. I think I'm nuts to get angry over that matter and that person. :)

Talking about Radio:Litez, YES! We're one! Woohoo~~!!! Yi sui le!! Wan sui!!! We have lots of events and programes lining up for you guys! Do stay tune and support us from 10am-1am.

Bas and me duo dj just now. And it's really jia lat. We are lagging like bobba. Wonder why me and deer's duo session still got plus ikia somemore doesn't even lag at all? Anyway we still managed to countdown for Radio:Litez and kept laughing on air. Hilarious =D

Streaming again. Seems I'm dj-ing and steaming everynight from yesterday. Later after deer and my session I'd see who wants to continue. Hope our session will went well. I must really admit deer's computer's great! Doesn't lag me at all.

It's strange that whenever I'm busy, there's friends who come and msg me. Tonight, junhao and darren msg me. Both saying they're bored. Junhao asked me for litez url to listen to the radio. Why does he know I'm dj-ing? Hmm.. Both guys seldom online nowadays. Seems they're working. And darren's network is down. No wonder. Just glad he's fine. He didn't even reply my sms. Scared me lor! Sorry buddy, I really don't have time to accompany you chit chat today. =(

I still need to stay till quite late to wake kio kor up. Hope the morning call helps. 5am I still have not sleep. No worries. Should be able to wake you. Actually, this kor also not bad. I'm fortunate to have this kor. So let's don't bother about mou mou ren now. :)

More updates about Radio:Litez 365 in tmr's post. Stay tune to www.habbolitez.com

Lastly,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RADIO:LITEZ!!!!

=D