Sunday, May 28, 2006

The mad party

The party continues! Yay! Fire's on air~~ Wee wee woots!

Deer and my session just ended at 2am. He's sleepy. And I'm sick. I'm having a high fever now. Just chew a panadol down. Hope will be better later. But the big problem is.

Deer knows I'm sick and keep chasing me off to sleep. Then of cos lar. I will keep mai-ing. Then this just goes on air.....

Deer: "Go to bed! Go sleep!"

Me: "No~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!! Da si dou bu yao!!!!"

And after we dc-ed. I mean it's cos of deer can't win me so he dc me and so I had to say a bye and dc lor. =X He's still chasing me off in habbo! RAWR! Bad deer! Xu Zheng Rong! Desmond deer! He does sound like him leh!

This continues non stop. Till I forget to play the clip again due to deer's nagging. See lar! You cause it de hor. Luckily stick says it's alright. Scared me. =.=

And the listeners are saying we are like couple da qing ma qiao on air. Da bu gou da dao habbo lai. And stick is laughing his head off. Wad de?

A big fat =.=lllllllllllllllllllllllllll for you guys!

COUGHS!

NO LAR!!!!!!!

Is bro chasing sis to sleep cos she's sick. :D

Understandable <-- Got this word? right?

Although we are lagging badly, we still had fun. Bringing laughter to 10+ listeners. I told deer we should duo dj more. Then he won't be that shy. But I think don't let him see the listenership will be alright liao. Wahahaha.. Congrats to us! Our mo qi 100% soon liao ar!

Techno time~! Wo ai! Xie xie da ge! Wee~~~~~