Monday, May 29, 2006

It's not the same anymore

If you know me well, you'd know I won't pinpoint out sensitive names in my blog. This is a post to him. I guess most of you will know who is the him I'm blogging about. Been thinking about this in my mind for the last few days. I guess it's time to blog it out and let this be past.

I cherish all the friendships I had. Never will I think this would have happened to me. And it's such a big and painful stab he did to so many of us esp me.

Was asked to settle some stuffs today. It should be over soon. Case close I hope. The problem he causes out landed me in trouble. Mainly just because of his silly doings. Although this problem didn't affect me much, but it hurts me.

Never will I think a person could bear to lie to his close friends. We trusted the wrong person I guess. Just don't understand what had happened. What causes the change in him? I'm still thinking is he under some kind of spell or something? But I know this must be kidding.

Am asked why didn't I remove the fan room dedicated to him. Thinking of how he treats me the last time, always there to stand up for me if someone bullys me or snatches my seat. Scold that bloody ass in my tag for me the moment he heard the story. Accompany me to chat and rot if I'm bored. Willing to cheer me up when I'm feeling down. All the things he done for me for the past few months. All the laughters we shared, I really couldn't bring myself to hate him. I could only blame him. Blame him for his stupidness and selfishness. A mistake he made causes all the changes.

I miss him, but will only miss the old him, miss the time he called me ***, miss the kind and nice him. Where can the old him be found back? I just want to tell you that you're simply too foolish to have done that. I'm disappointed in you. I don't mind calling you *** again if you walk the correct path.

You have all my contacts, you know my blog too. Maybe you're reading this. I just want to hear from you, hear your explanations. You owe us this. If you asked if I regret to have known you, my answer will be no. You're such a great *** last time. But now, you're such a disappointment. Sorry my friends, I really don't think I can bring myself to hate him, the old and nice him.