Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Complain letter

I chao buay song! Sibei de buay song! Everyone is going overseas, why should I be left alone at home and guard the house? Twins, mama, aunt, cousins, etc etc all are going lar. Okay, I'm considered a burden to follow them to thailand. Now even Malacca mama ask me better not to go. An zua lar? Everywhere buay sai go? Bo money for me to go meh?

I DON'T CARE!

As if I can't go by myself. I don't wanna miss all those delicious food on mama's party. I wanna meet uncle whom I didn't met for 10 years? I wanna eat the rice dumplings aunt brought from KL. I want lar! How can I miss all those fun and laughters? No room for me to sleep is just an excuse! I can sleep anywhere de mar. Including upstairs. Don't have to camp in with kor.

But coughs! My problem, anyone tagging along with me to Malacca? Otherwise later I'd be left alone to rot there while mama and aunt went overseas. Someone accompany me there lar~~!! I don't even dare to go JB alone lor. Help! There so many robbers one.

This week damn busy liao lor. Win liao lor. Today woke up late. Everywhere cannot go liao. Tonight sleeping early then tomorrow go CWP. I need to repair my idiot phone. 1 year liao. No warrenty liao. Die liao. Must pay liao. Sian lor. Nong nong ago is xiang sell it to wa eh?

Friday go Malacca liao lor. But if I oversleep hor and jie go back liao then I mati liao. Alamak! Hope won't lar. Don't sleep lor. Then can early early go JB cos I scared robbers mar. Go uncle's house then koonz there lor. Hope I won't feed mosqitoes there lor.

I need to plan my week. Will be back on monday if nothing copes up. Or I rather stay in Malacca to accompany kor and aunt till mama returns lor. Which is till about 10 of June. Must see see first lar. I can't decide on anything yet. Cos I love to put aeroplane one leh.

From young till now, everything not enough money. My medical fees cost a bomb liao. Mama says it's about 20 thousand. Which she asked me to pay back when I had the money?! What de? I don't even go overseas before, except for malaysia. Never board a plane before, never ate pizzas before. Why? Because all these are way too expensive.

I wanted a mp3, a digicam, contact lens and dye my hair for so long. All cannot. Why? No money lar. Ar boh then? How much I wanted to tried a pizza. And I only went to sentosa once. I can't even go to sinseh there often. Why? Too ex lar. My allowence is just peanuts per month. I had to pay my sinseh fees, buy tonics for mama and me, top up ezlink. Now even had to buy grocerices. Hp also must pay sometimes. What de? You think 100 bucks very big?

From young till now, the adults are strict with me. I can't say those wah lao, wah piang, wah lan, wah kao and all. Got wah all buay sai. Papa says girls said all these rude. I'd get a warning from kai ye last time too. But then doesn't mean I don't know all these and can let people bullied. Try to get a job, failed 6 times. Why? Cos of my name. What de? Like mei ren yuan like that. Keep kena bullied. Pui lar!

Wah piang? Simi gui post is today? This post dam jia lat sia. I must be siao liao tonight. Sibei de singlish and hokkien arh. Heck care liao lar. Mai ask me why. Wa long zong mmzai. Siam first. But suddenly remember got someone sings hokkien gua for me and XY to listen that night. So cute neh! Wakakaka. Wa ki siao liao. Tao chio liao then siam. Mai pa wa hor!