Tuesday, May 30, 2006

My dear friends

"What's your name?"

"I like the way you smile."

"You wear hairband very nice."

"Don't give up."

"Are you feeling better today?"

"If you don't like me to be your friend, just tell me, I can go away."

"See, I tell you that you can do it."

"Wah? I thought you sick today why come pasar malam?"

"Come, line up and sit here."

"Don't worry lah, I'm fine."

"I'm not angry, if I'm angry also not angry with you."

"You take bus to school today also?"

"I also will fail de mah, never mind one lar, this one not important."

"Today teacher let us down so late, no time to buy food liao. Come, take this bread. You know you cannot don't eat de."

"I sit behind cannot come infront find you meh?"

"So many days never come to school, I miss you leh."

All these are what he told me 10 years ago. Ting, you know why I keep asking you if you contact ZW? Because the last thing he told me is.

"I hate you."

That is on 14-10-98. I saw him at my downstairs kopitiam. Just wanna ask him how is he, ask him for his contact and keep in touch. But when he saw me, that time I was wearing school uniform. He actually turned his back at me. But the worse is, when he left, he walk past me and said. "I hate you." I really don't understand why he would wanna hate me. I wanted to find him and ask him that myself. After all, it's been so many years.

Even veron can remembered how he bullied her, of course I would remembered how nice a friend he is. Don't wanna lose this friendship. It's such a pity we all lose contact with him. Maybe he really moved. Jia told me in 01 that she saw him playing BB at our CC. With alot of girls beside cheering for him. Still the same old pattern. Keep attracting girls. =.=

But I heard a news about him. Which is he pass away due to cancer. Is that true? I don't wish to know that. Bee send me lots of letters after I left you guys. She told me ZW keep asking why I left. Saying that I'm selfish. You girls understand me right? I don't want that too.

Had a big shock when I returned to class the following year. I actually found a my long lost file in the big metal cupboard which I used to place my books last time. In it there's a slip of paper written, RongFang jia you. Keep in touch. ZW.

Yea, you girls are rumouring that he's chasing me last time. I heck care type lar. But I must really admit that he's a nice friend to have. Really hope that we are able to contact back. Then once again, a gathering with all of us. Wishful thinking I guess.

Maybe we have no fate to be friends. I lost touch with most of you when the journal you all written for me gets stolen in 98. Sadden for 1 whole week. Useless bah. Without that, I don't even know how to contact you guys back. But I'm glad, I'm really glad to have found back my bestie friend ah ting, my dear girl ah lin, my old friend ah jia and my caring friend ah bee. The 4 flowers of 96. I will never forget the times we exchanged sailormoon stickers and watched the cartoon final episode together in ting's house.

Managed to contact afew friends in 02's gathering. Thanks to ah bee. Mei sheue, I don't even know her well, yet she walk to the bus stop with me at late night. The girls, yimin and xinyi keep passing the food to me. The guys, such jokers. Keep saying my past and ZW? =.=''' All snatching my hp to note in their contacts. It's such a warm gathering.

But I know who are my true friends. When my mum fell ill, I had nobody to turn to. Ting gave me a call to take care and don't think too much. Lionel gave me an sms and said he's always there to help. I just cried on the cab. QH msn me and ask me if I needed help. JH came over to my house to visit. And alot more. I just wanna say thanks, my dear friends.

Specially thanks to:

Youting, kahbee, lijia, lireen. My p5 friends. Thanks for being with me girls.

Junhao, qiuhui, xuefang. My p6 friends. Thanks for the care and concern.

And my dear friend for 14 years, Jiahui. Thanks for taking the contacting always.

Hope we will still be able to keep in touch:

Meisheue, xiaoting, yimin, xinyi, lionel, gilbert, kokwei, wenquan, shuzhuang, yiling, yinhui, qinqin, irene, shuan, liuchuan, anthony.

Anyone who had their contacts please do tell me:

Zhiwei, shuhui, simin, sinchoon, wanting, ivan.

You all are the best! Friends forever!