Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Survey

Let me ask you some questions about relationships. For what? I'm just plain bored. For fun lor. =.='''

1) Girls: Would you choose someone who is younger then you as your bf?
Guys: Would you choose someone who is older then you as your gf?

2) Girls: Would you choose a guy who is older then you 10+ years old as your bf?
Guys: Would you choose a girl who is younger then you 10+ years as your gf?

3) Would you go into a relationship with your cousin? (Mum's side lar of course, dad's side are blood cousins leh.)

4) Would you accept a best friend or close friend for many years as your bf/gf? (Wouldn't you find this weird?)

Want my answers?

1) Last time I'd go noooooooo!! Younger then one day also cannot. But then now see how mature young guys are, perharps it's okay. Just younger 2-3 years is alright. More then that? Bye bye lor!

2) Sure no. Going out with an ah pek or uncle or ah chek or dua kor seems alamak! Cannot lar for sure. Most is older then 5 years can liao. Otherwise run!

3) Last time think okay, now thinks no k. So de weird if your aunty turns into your mom in law. Confusing relationship next time. What to call those relatives arh?

4) Better not. It won't be nice if you break and even can get to friends no more. I rather choose a friendship rather then a relationship.

What's your answer? Tag with the questions you wanna answer. I'm just kay poh lar. Cos friends around me are under relationship stress. And most of the problems are these mar. So I wanna know more lor. But then I forget one last question le. So oh well. Next time remember then ask again. Ha!

Must help me do this relationship 'survey' de hor! Thanks in advance le!