Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Dragon boat festival liao

Today duan wu jie aka dragon boat festival liao. But I prefer to call it rice dumplings festival. Zong zi!! Rice dumplings!! *drools till cannot drools* Wo ai!!

But sad papa only bought vegetarian dumplings this year. Someone plus got red bean in it one. 15 of them lor. Wth. Can't he even buy some meat dumplings!! I want bak chang lar!!

Mama will be going to malaysia later. Without me. I still can't comfirm if I'm going alone on friday. Can't make up my mind. I only want to eat those yummy food there.

Two days of free time leh. Must not be lazy and go repair my damn hp. Serious problem. No money repair lar. Warrenty over liao. No sound, now can't even vibrate. Sometimes can't even send msgs and make calls. Will auto shutdown and can't be on again. Sianz lor.

Need to go check out those cds and go sinseh there. If possible, would like to find mama a birthday present too. Later cannot go SP find fenni liao. She going to the movies with her classmates after lessons. I'm alone again.

Twins in thailand, fenni busy schooling, mama busy in malaysia, papa busy working. What can I do? Dang all the 6 jobs gone case after they heard my name. My name sibei suay as mention by my parents. That's why I'm born a jinx. I'm asked to change my name or have an english name.

I currently had one job offer but not going to work there. My old friend ah qin keep asking me to work in her pub. But girl, I can't drink leh. 3 cans of beers I drunk liao. How can take wine? I'm afraid of those beers and wines too. They kills. Thinking of my cousins. Sadz.

Anyone wanna accompany me out boh? Shopping and going malacca. Beep me kays? Otherwise I'd just rot in SG alone for 10+ days. Please lar, someone pei pei wo lehs. I hate the feeling of being alone. No friends and family don't bother about me. Drown myself online nia.

And one thing, I hate people who controls my life. That's why papa and me always quarrel. Because he's stepping into my life lar. I do what I want. You don't have to tell me to do this and that. I won't let myself to be controlled by anyone. Don't care who you are. Hope I won't tio bug anymore. I love freedom! Zi you wan sui!