Thursday, June 01, 2006

The weird side of everything

Cheers for june to be arrived! Cheers for aqmfs's vcd to be released in SG. At long last. Not as ex as I think it will be. But guess it's 3 sets as usual. Sianz. Now I can only tell you I'm feeling so sleepy till I can't type well. Imagine sleeping at 8am and got dragged up at 10am. Only 2 hours of sleep, I'm already very relieved my black eyes didn't appear. I got to sleep early tonight. Going to sinseh there early tomorrow.

Bought back tons of stuffs. 3 bags full of groceries which spend me around 30 bucks. I'm so tired now after carrying the heavy bags. Di asked me to buy the whole supermarket home. Think di and bell buay tahan liao. Went with them to bpp to pass di some stuff. Both of them are like, okay, I got no comments about it. Spare me. Yar lar, I'm shopping queen. Pai seh ar. But the amount is excluding the top secret stuff which cost 60 bucks. Can't tell you what that's lar. If not leak out = dead.

I've already taken leave in litez for 4 days. Hope it's enough. Actually don't intend to go malacca on friday to monday, but yes, you guess it. I got dragged in by my cousin kelvin ah kor as usual.

He seems funny today. Wonder if he caught a fever again? First time saw him so sticky and kiddy. But cute. Lol. He asked if I'm going to malacca this week. Didn't comfirmed at first but due to his persuading, I agree. He pro lor. Say the whole computer let me use and pay me the 10 bucks he owe me long time ago. And he's chao deh. Keep saying what I'm a crybaby last time now no more. Totally different after I had more friends, changed alot and he's happy with it. But the bad point is I neglect him. Eh kor? He's jealous about this? This kor ar, what's wrong? Really making me worried. Call me meimei, xiaomei, biaomei? Coughs? I better go and visit him.

Kor says will take leave and celebrate my birthday if I had a party this end of the year! Yay! Kor's the best! What he said isn't wrong too, I should go and celebrate mama's birthday for her. Kor, I listen to you lar, just hope I won't fly you again this time. Kor asked me if I had a bf? Coughs! The whole family is waiting to marry me off. Help lor! And oh yah, I forget to scold him, changed hp no also don't bother to tell me. Luckily, I'm smart to have asked him. Btw, did I forget to mention that my kor looks like Desmond Koh? Another Xu Zhen Rong! But as he grows older, he's getting more and more not alike le. Sadz.

Waiting for the staff awards now. Wonder who will win it this month? It's a tough battle. All the staffs done great. Lastly, don't miss me when I'm not in SG. Harhar~~!!

I'm already missing my dear mama (her food), my dear korkor, my dear popo, my dear aunt etc. I wish to go to malacca asap lor. (For the food you mean?) =.=''' Oh well, forget it then.