Friday, June 02, 2006

Unusual me blogging the unusual way

I'm pissed with blogger. You go and ask them how angry I am. Keep scolding blogger while I'm on skype. It ate up my post! What the siao lor! Had to retype this at a late time afraid of being said my typing is too loud just after I ended my skype conf. Lol.

We're discussing stuffs. Important stuffs. I don't believe we can't track HIM down. If YOU are reading this, don't think YOU can avoid us any longer. Shock to discover YOUR tracks today. If YOU think avoiding is a good choice, then go ahead, I don't mind. I'd see how long YOUR liang xin can stand it. (Someone translate liang xin for me, I have non chinese in my blog.)

Don't say about it anymore. I don't think SOMEONE even remembered saying that HE won't let anyone make me sad and hurt. And HE HIMSELF did it. Although I'm not the victim, YOU still hurt me. Make use of our trust. And I had to sweep all the leftovers for YOU. If YOU are a guy, own up and don't go sneaking and hinting us with those craps. Enough said.

Not planning to sleep tonight. It's late. I'm sure I won't be able to wake up later in time. Help lor! Will see about it. I still need to settle my stuffs and there are so many things more waiting to be done. I still have not pack yet lor. HELP! Wonder why, whenever I goes to Malaysia, It's like the whole habbo will know that. =.='''

Went out with J and D today. Chio bu and yan dao. Lol. Very nice spaghetti I had for dinner. Thanks D for the dinner. It's the second time I had spaghetti and it's better then the suntec one. The sauce is just right to my liking. Yes, your dinner isn't wasted after all. Lol.

They're cute lor. Keep forcing me to eat. J even says if I don't eat, she won't too. Help lor! I will eat, don't worry about it. I'm famous for my makan queen nick. Lol. Wonder why when I had dinner with friends, they will just stuff the food non stop to me. Or force me to eat more. Korkors and jiejies done that, didis and meimeis done that too. Help! =.='''

Anyway, I had a great time today. Don't make me miss SG more lor! Help! Or should I say this instead? Don't miss me wor? *flying eggs all over* *siams first*

Eh! Wait! *sudden brack* Take care my friends! Must miss me wor!

*ouch* I kena a rotten egg.

Siams liao lar. T.T