Saturday, June 03, 2006

I miss you guys!

I just pop by to say

I miss you people!

Don't be surprised to see me blogging here. I just managed to get my hands on the very difficult to type de keyboard and de very jek ark computer. LOL!

Really de lor. Cos Malacca very jia lat. Computer cannot habbo. Lucky still can go litez. And I need to extend my leave in litez. Going to be back later. Say tue or wed? Ahh!! I suddenly miss my computer very much! Plus my handphone is making me blow up. Keep giving me problems.

It's getting more and more crowded over here. I won't be able to online much now. So take care my dears. I will be back soon, next week lor. Anything to inform me, reach me by my hp.

Pop by kulai yesterday, the most horrible nightmare in my life. I don't even know I will get bullied by kids age 3-4. Wah!!! All of us kena till very jia lat. Black bruise and bleeding. Coughs! Once scared liao. Don't dare to go already. LOL!

Going offs now. Hohoho! Must miss me hor. Tag if you miss me! *evil grin*