Sunday, June 04, 2006

I miss home!!

Suddenly I'm so bored. Everyone gone home. Left the few of us. The crowded house become empty again. Kor just pass his computer to let me use. Ah po seems so bored now. We couldn't perusade Lorraine and ah hock to stay here till tmr. Sadz. Feels so lonely here. Getting my hands on the household chores to make myself not so sianz now.

Mama's birthday party is great. Although we got an aeroplane again. Don't you know our uncle owns the airport? Lol. Ah po was so sad when she heard that. Sigh. The food is great too. But my stomach is only half full. Kakakaka..

Headache after facing the LCD screen for so long. Think I need to sleep again. I miss my computer lots. But won't be back soon. Sian arh!! Kill me please! If only there's more company here. Hope there's time for shopping tonight.

Buzz off liao. I miss home and my mama!!