Monday, June 05, 2006

Going back soon

Going back to SG tomorrow. Suddenly I miss Malacca! So fun here. All the laughters and all. But don't worry, I'd be back soon! Keke!

Applied for leave till wed. So I'd rest one day before starting work. Alot of stuffs to clear. The judging, the this and that. HELP! I can't wait to hear the voices! Haha.

A short update. I'm going to be busy when I'm back in SG. Malacca smells of freedom. Nvm lar, just give myself a break and applied for leave sometimes to come back to Malacca lor. But I guess I'd miss the food more. LOL.

Haven eat dinner oh. Lazy eat. House is so empty now. And oh yea. Better get my butt out of the chair, need to cook later. Busy like a bee~! Lastly,

Happy Birthday Wang Zi Bian Qing Wa! One year old liao. I'm going to watch it later on Astro. Wee~~!!