Wednesday, June 07, 2006

5 days Malacca trip's summary

I'm just back from Malacca on tuesday's noon. Now presenting the long awaiting old grandmother stories of my Malacca's trip

Friday 2/6 aka the bad day

Didn't sleep the whole night. Chatting on skype helps me to stay awake. Pack my bags, yes, it's bags! I bring two to Malacca. One for food, another for clothes. Done the housework chores, makan and nap awhile. Got awoken by godma's call asking if I'm going to JB to meet Karen jie. In the end, comfirmed about it. End up tompang twin's car to Kulai and they returned back to SG with Jiaqi. Jiayi and me followed Jie to Malacca.

In Kulai: Wah piang eh! Can die man! Imagine 8 kids chasing and running after you pulling your clothes and hanging on your legs like a kolar bear. WO DE MA! Cannot tahan. Esp the two youngest one which I called them da huai dan and xiao huai dan. Arms kena pinch till bleeding and black bruise. One time = Scared liao. Next time go Kulai better wear armour first.

It's the first time I ate Hakka lei cha rice. The dishes mainly consists of LOTS of mixed vegetables and the tea. Those diced vegetables are still alright. But the tea is terrible, horrible and unswollenable. <--- Got this phrase? Lol. But overall, it's still not bad. I would like to try hakka's yong tau fu and abacus seeds next time.

Saturday 3/6 aka the fruitful day

The only thing I can remembered is I slept till noon till I got woken up by the Sims family. Not the game Sims family lar? It's my cousins. Their surname is Sim. One night of sleepless night = jia lat. Sleep throughout the whole day also cannot recover all the strength and energy lost. Became a panda liao. Dark rings under my eyes plus BIG eye bags.

Went Jonker Walk aka Ji Chang Jie aka Chi Cheong Gai at night. It's crowded like siao! I don't know Malaysians are kiasu too. Can only see people but not the stalls. And we had like 8 people in our group. All had to tag along closely, otherwise sure will get lost. Bought lots of food! Curry fishballs! My favourite! And honeydew flavoured ding ding candy.

Cousin Lorraine's bf is so nice to her lor. Help! She kena stuck in the toilet because the door lock is spoilt. And she's anxious till about to cry out soon. Her bear bear bf rushes over and comfort her. Trying to break the door down. Luckily, she managed to open it after awhile. Phew.

I nearly got a heart attack when ah loon and karen jie talked about girls and guys. Jie told us about a handsome guy in her area. And ah loon goes, "Jie, you les go look and jio guys for what?" Coughs lor! Help! No eyes see liao. Luckily jie didn't take it to heart. *scatters off*

Sunday 4/6 aka the big day

We got an aeroplane again! From by as usual our big uncle lor. Don't you knows he owns the airport? Stupid! Ah po is so sad upon learning that he won't be coming. So continue without him lor. What else? What to do? At least mama is not that unhappy liao when I cheer her up with the gold necklace I brought her as a birthday present.

The food were tasty. We had fun. For 1 hour only. Then all left preparing to go home and the house is emtpy again. Sian. Help to clear up while licking my lips still thinking of the delicous chocolate ice cream cake we ate earlier. Wonder where they get it from? It's stored at Karen jie father's house. No wonder they say bake what chocolate cake. I thought it's that ****! LOL!

Night was spend watching tv with ah loon and miyan and the others. Bitching on those taiwan variety shows and laughing till our tummy hurts. Suddenly after so many days, even without mama and computer, I actually don't feel bored there and neither did I scream that I wanted to go home. Even Kelvin kor suans me about this and kena bish by miyan.

Monday 5/6 aka the last day

Had some sad feelings that we'd be going back on tuesday morning. The first time ever I actually miss Malacca. Was expected to go home on monday but something crop up so the trip was extended. Spend most of my time mapling. I'm falling in love with maple. Mainly because I can't play habbo there.

Chat with Fran on maple. He was kind of shock, or very shock? When he saw me in maple. Talked about having a conf when suddenly he discovered that I'm in Malacca! Silly boy! In the end, he want to ps me and conf without me. How dare you! Bad di! LOL. Told him I'd be going to SP to boo him somedays and ask him to show me how SP is like.

Chiong whole night on computer! Cannot afford to sleep. Otherwise I won't be able to wake up on time which is 5am. Snatch the computer to the middle room and chatted online with justin, ah lian, ikia and kewl. Thanks to you guys for helping me to pass my boring time. Jiayi and ah loon cannot take it and went to find zhou gong play chess liao.

Tuesday 6/6 aka liu liu bu shun day

Rain and more rain. Think Korean idol meh? Wonder why when I'm out, there's sure to be rain. Stopped at Aunty Ann's house at JB. Her house DAMN big lor! With 3 cutey doggies gougou?, bobo and baby. Played with the dogs for awhile while waiting for the rain to stop. They're so friendly! Won't bite and very guai. And I get along very well with dogs. Keke. Aunty Ann's a nice lady. First time met her leh.

Came back home and sleep, sleep, sleep. Home is still the best! Home sweet home! But I do miss Malacca now. I miss my Malaysian family and mama. She's not sure when she'd be back. It's time she went for a long holiday too. So oh well.

I need my beauty sleep again liao! Hurhur!