Friday, June 09, 2006

Tough to understand

Blogger hung on me quite often. I can't blog freely. In the end. I get tired of blogging. So won't be updating much as always now.

As usual, I woke up late and crawl online late. Evening is spent on watching television. Did I tell you that Lu Guang Sen Lin is a wonderful show? It's actually the show before aqmfs. And it's excellent. I can be sure that yanyan acts way more better then qiaoqiao. And those male actors are shuai too.

I fell in love with the music pieces too. It's a show regarding music so you can be sure that those piano and volin pieces in the soundtrack are of top grade too. Not forgetting to mention that Sweety's new album is going to be released at end of june. I got their newest song hua yan qiao yu. It's not a bad song. But if you're going to compare it to ying hua cao, I still prefer the soothing ying hua cao.

Getting myself very hooked on taiwan forums, shows and other stuffs. Got the news that qiao en is going to be in the same show as shao wei. At last there's a show for qiao en. But heard the news isn't comfirm yet by sun zhong. Hope all goes well for her.

My side didn't went well. Mama called to say she will only be back on monday. When I told her karen jie asked her to go take care of ah po at the end of june she was not very willing. Asking if there's other way. Seems mama is going to ''camera island'' (if you get where I mean) in july. Cool man. Keep going for holiday and dump me alone at home.

Fenni came over today. And we are as usual, busy watching aqmfs, munching snacks and printing her school stuffs. The show is going to end in another 4 more episodes. I can't wait! But the show after it is wei xiao pasta by cyndi and zhang dong liang. Don't really like it. Maybe won't be watching. There's no ming dao in it! Haha.

Darren gave me a call at night which shocked me. Papa was like wah? Who called? And keep walking closer to hear. Faints! Seems he isn't in a good mood again. Whenever he's feeling down, he will call me or ask me to call him for a chat. Buddy, hope you will feel better in a few days. The darren I know don't have a bittergourd face.

He was shocked too when I told him I went out with D last week. I had to explain that we are not dating. Help! J mei came along with us too. Don't be mistaken. And to friends out there. If you know who darren which is my best buddy is. Don't go around spreading our relationship anymore. It doesn't help. I told you clearly that we are only good friends. Nothing else more. Why can't you guys understand? It's hard for me to ask him back to join us. So don't you go scared him off. Make him feel welcome again alright?

Wonder why a girl and a guy can't be good friends? Anything wrong with that? Can they only be couple and not friends if they are of different gender? I don't see anything wrong with being good friends. But some don't understand why we can be such great friends although we never met each other before. The answer is, we understand and respect each other. Fate let us be friends. It's not easy. So cherish and treasure all the friendships.