Saturday, June 10, 2006

Always there for you

"Don't treat me so good, I will like you de."

This is what he told me when he's out of love last time and I comfort him, my best buddy.

My answer?

"Don't want me to treat you so good then you promise not to think about it and cheer up lar."

"Thanks for pei wo. I will be fine soon."

Buddy, promise me that you will stay happy and cheerful. I can't pei (accompany) you always when you are feeling down. You need to kao ni zi ji. Stand up by yourself okay?

I don't want to see a bittergourd face buddy, I only want to hear your laughters.

No matter what, I will always be there for you. I will be there to pei ni, an wei ni. Quietly by your side. Mo mo de give you moral support. Remember when you need me to talk to, feel free to give me a msg or call.

Take care my friend. Hope you will be alright soon.